The value we provide resides in our ability to impact positively the execution process, contribute our expertise and demonstrate our ability to adapt to your need while also providing a robust, secure and proven framework that enables you to benefit from economies of scales for trade execution.
- Primary fixed income market: improve the level of allocation for our clients by 13% on average versus the market on average over the past 3 calendar years (2019,2020,2021)
- Equities: over 42 bps of improvement on average versus estimated market impact over the past 3 calendar years (2019,2020,2021)
Our expertise and ability to adapt
Our deep understanding of key issues and requirements of investment organizations of different scale and nature stems from our group’s multi-boutique DNA. We are considered an independent buy side dealing desk that acts solely in the interest of our clients. We offer a service that is tailored to meet your needs and design an execution policy that fully aligns with your investment process and philosophy.
Robust, secure and proven framework
Risk management is integral to our organization.
Operational controls and procedures are reviewed continuously with the objective of minimizing risk. Numerous procedures that increase the level of automation and industrialization have been implemented with this in mind. The development of electronic platforms also contributes positively to reducing operational risk.
We look to continually enhance security procedures with particular focus on :
- The development of STP information flow (thus reducing human intervention)
- Awareness and training campaigns conducted frequently for traders and staff
- Close scrutiny of IT services.
Our control plan integrates 72 control points (6 monthly controls, 12 quarterly controls, 8 bi-annual controls, 45 annual controls and 1 control conducted on an on-going basis)
Our platform provides access to the expertise of a team of 22 traders with average individual experience of over 20 years
We comply with best selection and best execution obligations on your behalf within a secure framework